Fraser academic building was built in 1955. It is named in honor of Bertha Paine Fraser, one of the first two women appointed to Geneseo Normal's Board of Visitors , the precursor of the College Council. She served on the Board from 1917 to 1947.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.