Photograph of the front (north) exterior of the Livingston County Historical Museum at the corner of Center and Elm Streets in Geneseo, N.Y. The building, erected in 1838, was originally Geneseo's District No. 5 schoolhouse, also known as the Cobblestone
College Archives Photographs, Milne Library, State University of New York at Geneseo
TIFF, 28.85 mb
photograph; gelatin silver; b&w
8 in. x 10 in.
Please cite as: College Archives, Milne Library, State University of New York at Geneseo. For usage beyond Fair Use, please contact Milne Library.